Abortion and adoption have a number of things in common:
- You can pursue the goals and plans you already had.
- You can live independently.
- You won’t have to parent before you are ready.
- You have the freedom to choose whether or not you want to have a long-term relationship with the baby’s father.
- You can resume your education or career.
|Abortion is final; you can’t reverse your decision.||You’ll have time to plan your baby’s future.|
|You’ll never touch or know your baby.||You can hold and name your baby.|
|You’ll miss the opportunity to see your child grow and develop.||You can have continued contact with your child.|
|Your pregnancy ends with death.||Your pregnancy ends with giving life.|
|You may feel guilt and shame about your choice.||You may feel good and positive about your choice.|