There are many resources available to help answer your questions and walk with you through the journey of an unplanned pregnancy.  We have listed some of them here.  Always be sure to determine if the person you are seeking counsel/advice from is sharing factual, non-biased information and is using current knowledge of all applicable laws and best practices.


Pregnancy Centers 


St. Clair Sav-A-Life

St. Clair Sav-A-Life

Springville, AL

Pregnancy Test Center

Alabama Pregnancy Test Center

Crestwood, Fultondale & Vestavia AL

Real Life Pregnancy Center

Real Life Pregnancy Center

Albertville & Guntersville, AL

Sav-a-Life Troy


Troy, AL

Shoals Sav-A-Life

Shoals Sav-A-Life

Florence, AL

Her Choice Birmingham

Her Choice

Birmingham, AL




Hope Haven Pregnancy Center - Lawrenceburg

Hope Haven

Lawrenceburg, TN

Life Choice PRC - Pulaski

Life Choice

Pulaski, TN

Life Choices PRC - Manchester & Winchester

Life Choices

Manchester & Winchester, TN

Adoption agencies

An adoption agency can help you answer any questions you might have about adoption. They will provide counseling for you and will help you through every step of the process. You will not be charged for any services they provide you. A social worker will be your primary contact and all counseling appointments will be confidential, non-biased and designed just for your specific circumstances. Your adoption counselor will stand beside you regardless of whether you choose adoption or parenting. Her desire is that you make the choice that is best for you and the baby.

Here are some adoption agencies (listed in alphabetical order):

Agape – Tennessee

Agape – Central Alabama

Amazing Grace Adoptions– North Carolina

Catholic Charities Adoption Agency
(615) 352-3087

Life Choices– Memphis, TN

New Beginnings International Children’s and Family Services

St Elizabeth Foundation Adoption Agency



Family services

Some faith denominations have their own family service agencies. To find one, google “Family Services” and your preferred denomination.

To find your local government agency, google “Family Services” and the name of your state.