- A mom choosing adoption for her child makes the decision in order to provide the child with a stable, loving, two-parent home.
- Birthparents are involved in the entire process – from choosing the family to deciding on the level of contact after placement.
- There are at least 500,000 to 1 million couples currently waiting to adopt a baby.
- There are over 10 million couples who would be interested in adopting an infant if they felt they had a realistic prospect of doing so.
- Less than 1% of all crisis pregnancies end with an adoption plan.